How much experience do we have?
Our knowledge is based upon about 10 years of cumulative experience. During that time, we have also been collaborating with numerous other technologies and digital sources. This is why we can offer a professional web design at such an affordable price. The lead developer has both a bachelor’s degree in Business with a concentration in Marketing and Management and also a bachelor’s degree in Science with an emphasis in mathematics. This is invaluable to the web design process because the process used is streamlined enough that getting the information needed to create the website cuts the timeframe in half. This means that business owners can expect a finish product in a shorter amount of time than with competitors.
Do we offer any other services besides web design?
This is a great question and the answer is YES! Because we were previously part of a larger marketing firm, we have worked with some of the most talented individuals in the marketing industry. Thus, we can not only offer great web design, but we can also integrate your efforts in accordance with a complete marketing strategy. Some of the other services we offer in conjunction with web design are:
- Social media setup and management (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Graphic design (logos, collateral materials, branding and branding guidelines)
- SEO (search engine optimization, ranking for keywords on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo)
- We know what it’s like to be a small business these days and we know what it’s like to be drowning in information in regards to all the different options available for marketing a business. We have worked with large corporations and small businesses alike. We prefer to work with small businesses because they are versatile enough to change with the shifting marketplace. Thus, when we offer consulting it consists of practical application for your business whether it be in regards to social media, blogging, or any other type of content marketing.
Do we really only charge $1,500 for a professionally designed website? How is this possible?
First of all, our main focus at Witness Web Design is to glorify God. We feel that it’s because of His guidance and presence that we are able to serve our clients at all. Through years of trying to understand how to put a value on our services we have used several different pricing strategies but this one seems to be the one that doesn’t confuse business owners. The websites we develop come with 3 different components; Professional Design, Content, and Images. Since the content and images come from our clients based on their own experience, products and services, it’s our job to focus on the design aspect. When we realized that we can streamline the information and design a site with a small time frame it seemed only fair to our customers that we charge them for the design aspect and then work together to make the content and images as appealing as possible.
What do we include in a standard website?
By purchasing a website from Witness Web Design we agree to provide you with a site with the following integrations:
- Custom Designed Home Page with a slideshow and widget areas
- 1 Custom sidebar for each page integrated
- Up to 25 pages of content – A typical website should have no less than 5 pages (Home, About, Products/Services,Gallery,Contact)
- Custom Forms for your business
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube feed integration
- Customizable options for SEO for each page and post
- Blog, Category and Tag setup
- Social media sharing buttons
- Contact page that includes an online form, contact information and a map
What are some web design services that cost extra?
There are several add-ons that we can incorporate into your website development but because of their design nature it does add minimal costs to your design based on the extent of what you are specifically looking for. These extras include:
- Testimonial Pages
- Search Engine Optimization
- Copy writing
- Mobile Web Design