Affordable pricing is very important to me. Mainly because I am a business owner myself. I know what it’s like to work on a budget and what extra costs can do to that bottom line. I have used many different pricing structures in the past, and none of them were ever as efficient and effective as I wanted them. Until now…
Pricing For Success
The difficulty with pricing a website is that there are many unknowns that need to be clarified by the business owner. In order to offer a consistent pricing strategy to my clients several things need to happen.
- Smooth flow of information – Just as a business relies on me to be the expert in web design, I rely on my clients to be the expert in information in their own field. In order to get the information to me to place in their web design, there needs to be a smooth flow of information. This extends itself to both copy and images. Fortunately, I have developed processes to get both of these from business owners efficiently and effectively.
- Quick implementation of design – In order to make sure that a company’s web design is inline with their goals, there must be a system in process that allows the owner to work with the web designer along a smooth process so that the end result is what the owner is looking for and accomplishes the goals of the business. Throughout this process there is a system of checks and balances. Each of these have been designed for maximum efficiency.
Basic Package – $950
For the standard business that just wants a website presence and the opportunity to expand in the future, I offer this package which includes
- Professional Design
- Implementing your information in professional template
- 5 pages of information (Home, About, Services, Gallery, Contact)
- Social Media navigation buttons
- Custom sidebar for inclusive pages
Standard Package – $1,700
As a startup or growing business, you need a website that can be customized to fit your needs as well as not break your budget. The websites I provide for this price point include:
- Customized Professional design
- Home page with slideshow and widget areas
- Customizable SEO capabilities
- Up to 12 pages of content provided by you (A typical website should have no less than 5 pages; Home, About, Products/Services, Gallery, and Contact)
- Custom forms for your business
- Blog, category and tag setup
- Social media sharing and navigation buttons
- Contact page that includes an online form, contact information and a map
- A custom sidebar for all inclusive pages
Complete Custom Package – $2,500
- 100% custom design
- Up to 20 pages of content loaded
- All inclusions in the Standard Package
Of course there are extras that a business can add, but the outlined points above are usually what a business website should include. Each of these packages include mobile responsiveness and training on how to use the site.
Registration and Hosting ~ $72 / year
For those clients that are just starting out, I offer the ability to register your domain name and purchase hosting through my hosting company – Witness Hosting.
- .com Domains – $12 / year
- Hosting Fee – $60 / year
Hourly Rate – $55 / hour
I also offer website management for clients who want a hands-off approach. This makes their lives stress-free with the ability to send me simple changes, including pictures and text, and I will update the information.